Preston Station Station changesDownload PDF
Preston Station changes
- The eastern car park (access via Cramer Street and Murray Road) has closed.
- The accessible parking spaces located in the eastern car park (access via Cramer Street and Murray Road) have been relocated to the western car park (access via St Georges and Murray roads).
- Passengers can also use the accessible parking spaces at neighbouring stations. Note that accessible parking is available at Bell Station.
- During the closure of the car parks, passengers are advised to park at Regent and Reservoir stations.
- Access to the platforms and around the station precinct will change intermittently while project works take place.
Early 2021 to late 2022
- The western car park (access via St Georges Road and Murray Road) will close, except for the accessible parking spaces
- The Parkiteer will be removed and bicycle hoops will be provided in the western car park (access via St Georges and Murray roads)
- Bicycle hoops are also available at neighbouring stations.
Click to enlarge