Planned works details
Preston Station Station changes
The following changes will occur at Preston Station, while project works take place:
From Friday 6 November to late-2022
- Access to the platforms and around the station precinct will change intermittently while project works take place.
- The eastern car park (access via Cramer Street and Murray Road) is closed.
- The accessible parking spaces located in the eastern car park (access via Cramer Street and Murray Road) have been relocated to the western car park (access via St Georges and Murray roads).
- Passengers can also use the accessible parking spaces at neighbouring stations. Note that accessible parking is not available at Bell Station.
- During the closure of the car parks, passengers are advised to park at Regent and Reservoir stations.
From Early 2021 to late-2022
- The Parkiteer will be removed.
- Bicycle hoops will be provided in the western car park (access via St Georges and Murray roads) when the Parkiteer closes.
- Bicycle hoops are also available at neighbouring stations.
Click to enlarge