Covid-19 Service Impacts
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, there may be changes to your Metro Trains service.
We apologise to passengers for any sudden changes to your travel. We are working hard to minimise disruptions as much as possible.
Passengers should allow extra travel time and check online for up-to-date service information before travelling.
- AlameinWorks Alert
- BelgraveWorks Alert
- CraigieburnGood Service
- CranbourneGood Service
- FrankstonGood Service
- Glen WaverleyWorks Alert
- HurstbridgeMinor Delays
- LilydaleWorks Alert
- MerndaMinor Delays
- PakenhamGood Service
- SandringhamGood Service
- Stony PointGood Service
- SunburyWorks Alert
- UpfieldGood Service
- WerribeeGood Service
- WilliamstownGood Service
- Good Service - trains are running on time to five minutes.
- Travel Alert - special instructions or information exists for this line.
- Service Change - special instructions or information exists for a train..
- Cancellation - special instructions or information exists for a cancelled train.
- Minor Delays - journey time may be increased with trains delayed by between five and 15 minutes, however stay with your planned travel.
- Major Delays - significantly longer journey time expected with trains delayed by over 15 minutes. Consider alternative transport while we rectify the delay.
- Works Alert - planned improvement works that are occurring within the next 24 hours that will alter scheduled services.
- Suspended - a section of this line has been suspended due to an unplanned disruption. Replacement buses will be used where possible but an alternative mode of transport should be considered.
Select a line and station to
get departure times