Covid-19 Service Impacts
Due to the on-going impacts of COVID-19, there may be changes to your Metro Trains service.
We apologise to passengers for these sudden changes to your travel. We are working hard to minimise disruptions to passengers as much as possible.
Passengers should allow extra travel time and check online for up-to-date service information before travelling.
- AlameinGood Service
- BelgraveGood Service
- CraigieburnGood Service
- CranbourneGood Service
- FlemingtonGood Service
- FrankstonGood Service
- Glen WaverleyGood Service
- HurstbridgeGood Service
- LilydaleWorks Alert
- MerndaWorks Alert
- PakenhamGood Service
- SandringhamGood Service
- Stony PointGood Service
- SunburyGood Service
- UpfieldGood Service
- WerribeeGood Service
- WilliamstownGood Service
- Good Service - trains are running on time to five minutes.
- Minor Delays - journey time may be increased with trains delayed by between five and 15 minutes, however stay with your planned travel.
- Major Delays - significantly longer journey time expected with trains delayed by over 15 minutes. Consider alternative transport while we rectify the delay.
- Suspended - a section of this line has been suspended due to an unplanned disruption. Replacement buses will be used where possible but an alternative mode of transport should be considered.
- Travel Alert - special instructions or information exists for this line.
- Cancellation - special instructions or information exists for this line for a cancelled train.
- Works Alert - planned improvement works that are occurring within the next 24 hours that will alter scheduled services.
Select a line and station to
get departure times