Doing Business With Metro
Supplier help & support
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
All Goods and Services supplied to Metro are required to be supplied in accordance with our standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions and Procurement Standard unless a separate overriding contract has been entered into with Metro.
- Metro Trains: Purchase Order General Conditions (effective June 2020)
- Level Crossing Project: Purchase Order Special Conditions (effective 29 April 2019)
- Metro Tunnel Project: Rail Infrastructure Alliance Purchase Order Special Conditions (effective 4 April 2019)
- Metro Tunnel Project: Rail Systems Alliance Purchase Order Special Conditions (effective 4 April 2019)
- Permanent Recruitment Terms and Conditions (12.10.2023)
Accessing Metro Trains’s Locations
GS1 Implementation Guidelines
Metro Environmental & Sustainability
SAP Ariba Supplier portal
Customised Support Materials for Metro Train Suppliers
Ariba Network Supplier Training
For supplier complaint relating to a particular tender process or other perceived unfair procurement issues, please submit a detailed complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The written complaint must specify the facts which gave rise to the complaint and the date the supplier became aware of the issue.This complaint mailbox applies only to the pre-contract stage of procurement activities. Any complaints about the management of a contract should be made in accordance with the relevant provisions of the particular contract.
If you know or suspect of any misconduct or improper state of affairs or circumstances in relation to Metro or an employee, officer or supplier of Metro, including breach of law or information that indicates a danger to the public or to the financial system, you can make a report to the Head of Internal Audit & Enterprise Risk using the following methods:
- Email to email@example.com
- Postal mail addressed to: Head of Internal Audit & Enterprise Risk, Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Limited, GPO Box 1880, Melbourne VIC 3001; or
- Call on 0418 319 194.