ANZAC Day 2016
On the ANZAC Day public holiday, services all lines will run to a Saturday Timetable (with no all night trains).
We will be running extra services to get customers to the ANZAC Day Dawn Service at the Shine of Remembrance, Monday 25 April.
Before the service there are extra services to Flinders Street from:
- Belgrave, departing 3.51am & 4.08am (approx. 1hr 5 mins)
- Craigieburn, departing 4.22am, 4.34am & 4.59am (approx. 45mins)
- Dandenong, departing 4.30am & 4.45am (approx. 45mins)
- *Frankston, departing 3.48am & 4.03am (approx. 1hr)
- Glen Waverley, departing 4.23am, 4.42am & 4.53am (approx. 35 mins)
- Hurstbridge, departing 4.06am, 4.26am & 4.36am (approx. 1hr)
- Pakenham, departing 3.58am & 4.09am (approx. 1hr 10 mins)
- Ringwood, departing 4.23am & 4.51am (approx. 45 mins)
- Sandringham, departing 4.12am, 4.32am & 4.52am (approx. 30mins)
- South Morang, departing 4.13am, 4.34am & 4.49am (approx. 45 mins)
- Sunbury, departing 4.14am & 4.35am (approx. 45mins)
- Upfield, departing 4.21am, 4.35am & 4.54am (approx. 35mins)
- Werribee, departing 4.28am, 4.32am & 4.44am (approx. 45mins)
- Williamstown, departing 4.55am, 4.43am & 5.02am (approx. 30mins)
We’re also running extra trains to:
- Ringwood from:
Lilydale, departing 3.55am & 4.10am (approx. 15mins)
- Dandenong from:
Cranbourne, departing 4.08am & 4.15am (approx. 15 mins)
- Camberwell from:
Alamein, departing 4.26am & 4.41am (approx. 10 mins)
*Trains will run express through Ormond and McKinnon stations, buses will replace trains between Caulfield and Moorabbin Stations.
For more information on extra services to this event, please contact Public Transport Victoria (PTV) on 1800 800 007.