- AlameinGood Service
- BelgraveGood Service
- CraigieburnGood Service
- CranbourneGood Service
- FlemingtonGood Service
- FrankstonGood Service
- Glen WaverleyGood Service
- HurstbridgeGood Service
- LilydaleGood Service
- MerndaGood Service
- PakenhamGood Service
- SandringhamGood Service
- Stony PointGood Service
- SunburyGood Service
- UpfieldWorks Alert
- WerribeeWorks Alert
- WilliamstownGood Service
Stage 4 COVID-19 restrictions: reduced nightly services from 8pm
Metropolitan Melbourne has moved to Stage 4 restrictions with stronger rules in place to limit movement.
From 8pm each night, metropolitan trains will run at reduced frequency.
All Night Network services, which run after midnight on Friday and Saturday nights, will be suspended during Stage 4 restrictions.
- Good Service - trains are running on time to five minutes.
- Minor Delays - journey time may be increased with trains delayed by between five and 15 minutes, however stay with your planned travel.
- Major Delays - significantly longer journey time expected with trains delayed by over 15 minutes. Consider alternative transport while we rectify the delay.
- Suspended - a section of this line has been suspended due to an unplanned disruption. Replacement buses will be used where possible but an alternative mode of transport should be considered.
- Travel Alert - special instructions or information exists for this line.
- Cancellation - special instructions or information exists for this line for a cancelled train.
- Works Alert - planned improvement works that are occurring within the next 24 hours that will alter scheduled services.
Select a line and station to
get departure times
Select a line and station to get travel alerts and planned works
Belgrave train, express