We’re building a new station at Mooroolbark
8.30pm Friday 16 July to Sunday 24 October 2021
Bicycles, surfboards and dogs are not allowed on train replacement buses.
Mooroolbark Station is closed to allow for the construction of a new rail bridge and station. While the station is closed, trains will not stop at Mooroolbark Station. Shuttle buses will run between Croydon and Lilydale stations, connecting passengers to Lilydale line trains. Please allow extra time for your journey.
Ticketing and station facilities:
While the station is closed, all station facilities will be unavailable, including the station office and myki facilities. You should touch on and off at Croydon and Lilydale stations. New myki card purchases, or balance top ups can be made at ptv.vic.gov.au/myki via the PTV app or at neighbouring stations. To find your nearest retail outlet, go to ptv.vic.gov.au/myki
Assistance for passengers with special accessibility needs:
Mooroolbark passengers with mobility aids or other special accessibility needs are advised to call a local train station directly to book their free alternative transport ahead of time, in order to minimise wait times at the replacement bus stop or train station. This service is available at all times.
- Lilydale Station: 9610 8891
- Croydon Station: 9610 8873
Please allow 30mins.
- Most shuttle bus services will be low-floor models to assist passengers. To check if your mobility aid can fit on the shuttle bus, we recommend contacting PTV prior to travelling on 1800 800 007.
- If your mobility aid does not fit on the shuttle bus, please contact Lilydale Station (9610 8891) or Croydon Station (9610 8873) prior to travelling to book alternative transport to minimise your wait time.
- During shuttle bus service operations, customer service staff are available at the replacement bus stop from first to last service each day to assist you with your journey.
- If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, contact us directly or through the National Relay Service and request to call 1800 800 007.
- For other languages visit ptv.vic.gov.au/languages or call 9209 0147.
Shuttle bus frequency timetable
9 August 2021 to 9 September 2021
13 August 2021 to 3 September 2021
14 August 2021 to 4 September 2021
15 August 2021 to 5 September 2021