Hurstbridge (Travel Alert) –
Night Network services (all night public transport on Fridays and Saturdays) will not run to support the 9pm to 5am curfew in metropolitan Melbourne.
Last trains on Friday 3 September will be:
- The 12:38am Flinders Street to Mernda service
- The 12:51am Flinders Street to Macleod service.
- Change at Macleod for train replacement buses between Macleod and Hurstbridge.
- The 11:49pm Mernda to Flinders Street service.
- The 12:28am Macleod to Flinders Street service, with connections from:
- Train replacement buses from Hurstbridge.
First trains on Saturday 4 September will be:
- The 5:18am Mernda to Flinders Street service.
- The 5:26am Hurstbridge to Flinders Street service.
- The 5:13am Flinders Street to Mernda service.
- The 5:25am Flinders Street to Hurstbridge service.
*Note: Buses replace Hurstbridge line trains between Macleod and Hurstbridge from 8:10pm Monday 30 August to last train Friday 3 September 2021, while project works take place.
Check information displays and listen for announcements for service information.
Plan your journey at ptv.vic.gov.au or call 1800 800 007.