Frankston (Works Alert) –
Buses replace trains between the City and Caulfield from first train Saturday 2 October to last train Sunday 3 October, while project works take place.
Train replacement buses will operate:
- E: Burnley – Caulfield, express.
- Take Belgrave/Lilydale/Glen Waverley train to Burnley to connect with E buses.
- S: South Yarra – Caulfield, stopping all stations.
- Take Sandringham train to South Yarra to connect with S buses.
A train service will operate between Caulfield and Mordialloc.
Note: Buses replace trains between Mordialloc and Frankston/Stony Point during this time.
- Passengers for stations between Mordialloc and Frankston/Stony Point are advised to take a Sandringham train to Sandringham to connect with an Express bus service.
Allow extra travel time.
Replacement buses are subject to local traffic conditions.
Plan your journey at ptv.vic.gov.au or call 1800 800 007.