Doing Business With Metro
Metro views its suppliers and contractors as partners and we care about the way they do business. The Procurement Department is responsible for the selection of all suppliers engaged by Metro, as well as the sourcing, category management and supplier management for both Goods and Services. Here you’ll find all the information you need about doing business with us, including our supplier standards in the areas of health and safety, environment and sustainability and business integrity. For further information, please email email@example.com
- Access Arrangement
- Attachment A Access Agreement
- Attachment B Train Path Request Process and Protocol
- Attachment C Additional Capacity Works
- Attachment D Cost Allocation Policy
- Attachment E Regulatory Accounts Proformance
- Attachment F Capacity Allocation Protocol
- Attachment G2b System Map
- Attachment G2c Train Speeds
- Attachment G2d Signal Headways
- Attachment G3 Train Operating Protocol
- Attachment G4 Track Occupation Protocol
- Attachment G5 Operational Interface Procedures
- Attachment G7 Communications Protocol
- Attachment H Information Handling Protocol
- Network Rolling Stock Approval Form
Suppliers & Contractors
Sourcing, category management and supplier management for both Goods and Services is undertaken by the Metro Procurement Department. They are also responsible for the selection of all suppliers engaged by Metro.
Unless a separate overriding contract has been entered into with Metro, all Goods and Services supplied to Metro are required to be supplied in accordance with our standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions and Procurement Standard.
Rail Industry Contractor and Supplier Qualification Program (RICSQP)
The RICSQP is a foundational element of our ongoing commitment to moving passengers safely and efficiently across our network, as well as providing a safe, healthy and compliant work environment for all Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd (Metro) partner companies, employees and the Australian Rail Industry.
The program’s focus is designed to align all partner companies with the sustainable business practices we believe to be absolutely necessary for Metro to meet those commitments.
We want to ensure that all our contractors, suppliers and service providers (On and Off Site) meet and maintain all requirements and conditions of our business relationship including, but not limited to, general business, safety, quality, technical, environmental, insurance, financial, sustainability, operational and rail specific.
- Visit the PICS website at http://supplier.picsauditing.com/mtm and click the “REGISTER” button at the top-right of the page.
- Enter your company information on the registration page.
- Add Metro as the client site you’ll be working for.
- Complete the Pre-qualification Form questionnaire.
Expressions of Interest
Metro views its suppliers and contractors as partners and we care about the way they do business. It’s important to us that all suppliers meet or exceed our minimum standards and performance expectations, while understanding our commitments.
We welcome your interest in registering for one of the following Vendor Panel categories:
- Engineering Design Service – Provision of services in areas of structural inspections, surveying, civil design, dilapidation surveys, etc.
- Minor works – Provision of services relating to a specific scope of works around areas such as trenching, Electrical installation, asphalting, traffic management, etc.
- Plant & Logistics – Provision of both standard and hi rail plant and all logistical needs such as delivery and refuelling
- Materials – Supply of materials specifically for the rail industry such as cables and ballast.
- Hazardous Materials – provision of services relating to the identification, removal, monitoring and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Corporate Services – Provision of service relating to ICT development, human resourcing and casual and seasonal labour hire.
- Labour Hire – Provision of labour services in non-specialised rail areas such as vegetation, electrical, safe working, etc.
To register, please ensure you have read the Metro policies listed below and then follow the link to fill in an online registration form. This information is collected in a database that our sourcing team refers to when seeking new suppliers.
Please note: Registering your interest does not pre-qualify you as a Metro Trains Melbourne supplier or guarantee you will be contacted to supply Goods or Services to Metro Trains Melbourne. We undertake a comprehensive qualification process prior to awarding any supplier with a Metro Trains Melbourne contract.
Terms & Conditions for Purchase Orders
- General Conditions of Purchase
- General Conditions of Purchase for PAA Special Conditions for Bayswater
- General Conditions of Purchase with PAA Special Conditions for Burke North McKinnon Centre Rds
- General Conditions of Purchase with PAA Special Conditions for CD9
- General Conditions of Purchase with PAA Special Conditions for Main Blackburn Furlong Heatherdale Rds
Policies & Procedures
Metro Environment & Sustainability Policy
Business Rules and Procedures
|PRO-014||Safety and Environmental Requirements for Third Parties
working on MTM Premises
|10 Nov 2015||4.0|
|MAN-001||Business Rules for the Contracting Rail Safety Worker||13 Sep 2013||4.0|
|MAN-002||Signals Rail Safety Worker Competence||30 Aug 2013||2.0|
|MAN-003||Project Management Rail Safety Worker Competence||6 Nov 2013||1.0|
|Project Management Assessment Template||6 Nov 2013||1.0|