Doing Business With Metro
- Access Arrangement
- Attachment A Access Agreement
- Attachment B Train Path Request Process and Protocol
- Attachment D Cost Allocation Policy
- Attachment E Regulatory Accounts Proformance
- Attachment G1 Working Timetable
- Attachment G2 Metro Working Timetable System Description Addenda
- Attachment G2b System Map
- Attachment G2c Train Speeds
- Attachment G4 Track Occupation Protocol
- Attachment G5 Operational Interface Procedures
- Attachment H Information Handling Protocol
Attachment G1 Working Timetable
Sourcing, category management and supplier management for both goods and services is undertaken by the Metro Procurement Department.
The Procurement Department is responsible for the selection of all suppliers used by Metro.
Supplying to Metro:
Unless a separate overriding contract has been entered into with Metro, all Goods and Services supplied to Metro are required to be supplied in accordance with our standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (see below).