Deliver a Great Passenger Journey
As a Metro Train Driver you will be:
- focused on providing exceptional passenger service
- excited about the diverse passengers you’ll interact with each day as you move them around Melbourne
- embracing the work life balance opportunities of shift work in a 24/7 operation
- passionate about your personal safety and the safety of your workmates and our passengers
- eager to be part of a progressive, supportive workplace and a leader in transport services
Metro is important to the lives of millions of people. Our employees connect and interact with passengers from diverse corners of the community on a daily basis and we have an impact on more than 400,000 lives every day.
To understand more about the recruitment process, the role and your potential suitability, click here.
To apply for the role of Trainee Train Driver, click here.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 2 November 2018.
Metro is an equal opportunity employer and recognises the value of individual differences and equity in the workplace. Diversity includes (but is not limited to): age, cultural background, disability, ethnicity, family responsibilities, gender, language, religious beliefs and sexual orientation.